There are many opportunities available for you to assist the residents of RAIN. We value your time and talents. These are just a few opportunities that we welcome:
- Starting up a Drive or Fundraising Event
- Plan, plant and weed our gardens.
- Clear field, follow irrigation plan, lay pipes, prepare land for planting, and clear away leaves and branches.
- Organize and maintain various areas (kitchen pantry, RAIN Rack, Donations)
- Clean hallways, rooms, kitchen
- Work with RAIN Staff to maintain buildings.
- Supervise children during parents’ mandatory meetings, counseling and support groups.
- Plan and coordinate arts and crafts projects.
- Organize and supervise indoor/outdoor games- both on-site and off-site.
- Provide instruction and inspiration for singing, dancing, musical shows, etc.
- Educational classes on:
- Dental Hygiene
- Physical Hygiene
- Safety: bicycle, street crossing,strangers, etc.
If you are interested in volunteering or doing a group project please contact:
RCI Program Coordinator
(805) 484-7585 Fax